January 22 – 28
|Eggs In A Hole|
|Lunch||Nachos||Tomato Soup with Tortellini||Bagel & Cream Cheese||Chicken Nuggets||Ham & Cheese||Salad||Instant Pot Mac & Cheese|
Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
|Cacio e Pepe with Peas||BBQ Pork Nachos||Leftover Night||Egg Roll In A Bowl||Pizza Night||Teriyaki Chicken
Rice & Veggies
Sunday, January 22
- Ingredients on grocery list for Nachos include: tortilla chips, cheddar, beans (choose your favorite), tomato, homemade salsa and sour cream.
- Cook tortellinis for tomorrows lunch.
Monday, January 23
- To make soup, add soup, chicken stock (substitute on the can for water), 3 tbsp parmesan cheese, 1 tsp garlic powder and ½ tsp black pepper to pan. Heat up and add to thermoses with cooked tortellinis.
Tuesday, January 24
- Use leftover pork from last Sunday to make dinner. Ingredients on grocery list to top nachos include: red onion, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro and fresh jalapeños. Update grocery list with any other toppings you’d like.
Wednesday, January 25
- Reheat chicken nuggets from earlier in the month according to recipe directions. Add to a thermos to keep warm and serve with BBQ sauce or favorite dipping sauce. This is a good time to use up leftover packets from fast food restaurants.
Thursday, January 26
- If making homemade pizza dough, start it tonight. This is a good job for kids to do while you’re making dinner.
Friday, January 27
- Ingredients on grocery list for pizza include: prepared pizza dough, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Update grocery list with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Update grocery list with favorite salad mix or salad ingredients.
Saturday, January 28
- No Instant Pot? No problem. To make Mac & Cheese, cook elbow macaroni in a pot of salted water according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In the same pot, add ½ stick of butter and melt. Add ½ cup of cream or milk, about ½ a block of velveeta and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Add pasta back to pan and stir to combine. Let simmer in sauce for 2 minutes.
- Take out frozen Spaghetti Sauce for dinner tomorrow.
- Make an extra 1 cup of rice (dry measure) at dinner tonight to ensure you have leftovers for dinner on Monday.
- Add blueberries to Pancake recipe for breakfast.
This Weeks Grocery List
|Produce||Grocery||Condiments & Sauces||Dairy||Meat & Seafood|
|Fruit||2 bags tortilla chips||1 pizza sauce||1, 18 ct eggs||1 lb ground beef|
|1 tomato||1, 15 oz pinto beans||Teriyaki sauce||1 qt half and half||1 lb ground pork|
|2 bunches cilantro||1, 15 oz diced tomatoes||1, 16 oz sour cream||1 pkg pepperoni|
|2 limes||1 tube tomato paste||1, 32 oz cheddar||1 lb chicken breast|
|2 heads garlic||1, 32 oz beef stock||Butter|
|2 jalapeños||Cereal||1, 16 oz tortellini|
|3 onions||1 family size tomato soup||Parmesan cheese|
|1, 8 oz mushrooms||3, 32 oz chicken stock||1, 8 oz cream cheese|
|3 lbs potatoes||1 box pasta||1, 16 oz mozzarella|
|1 lb green beanss1 red onion||1 pkg wonton strips||Prepared pizza dough|
|1 head green cabbage||1 box elbow macaroni|
|1 bunch green onions|
|8 oz blueberries|
|Veggies||Breads & Bakery||Deli||Frozen|
|1 loaf bread||1 lb ham||1, 16 oz peas|
|1 pkg bagels||½ lb american cheese|
This Weeks Recipes
Click On The Recipe Below To Download The PDF
- French Toast Sticks
- Tomato Soup with Tortellini
- Chicken Nuggets
- Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
- Salisbury Steak / Mashed Potatoes
- Cacio e Pepe
- BBQ Pork Nachos
- Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Teriyaki Chicken / Instant Pot Rice